Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Please read our Terms of Service to gain clarity on what you can expect from us while using our services and what we expect from you.
Last updated on Feb 21, 2022
Regarding the factors such as update, modify, or alter this Agreement, KrispCall reserves the right to do so without any prior notice. Your use of KrispCall service, product after the amendment or update, modify, alter of this Agreement shows your acknowledgment and acceptance of the new Agreement. Any amendment becomes effective immediately as we post it on this page.
Phone Number Purchase
If you selected a number but are unable to submit all the required documents on time for verification, but another buyer verified their documents before you, then the number will be sold to the other buyer. In such case, KrispCall will provide you with another number with the same features and abilities.
Release or Suspension of Phone Numbers
KrispCall won’t be responsible if a phone number(s) is released or suspended by the carrier provider. In case of release or suspension of phone numbers by the carrier provider, the owner of the number(s) shall take the entire responsibility themselves.
Service Halt And Account Termination
If any fraudulent or illicit activity is detected, KrispCall is entitled to halt the services and immediately terminate your account. There will be no refunds in such cases.
Modifications & Interruption to Services
KrispCall makes no promises or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, about the usage or effects of the Services’ use in terms of their validity, quality, reliability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by the relevant legislation. KrispCall shall not be held responsible for any interruptions to use the Services. KrispCall disclaims all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific reason and non-infringement, concerning the information received. Several jurisdictions do not recognize the exclusion of implicit warranties; thus, the exclusion mentioned above is deemed inapplicable.
In the absence of express provisions thereof, Customer may not (and shall not permit any third party to), directly or indirectly:
- The reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or otherwise uncovering of the source code, object code, algorithm, idea, or underlying structure of the Service is expressly prohibited (except where applicable laws specifically prohibit this restriction);
- Modify, copy, or create derivatives of the Service;
- The service may not be copied, rented, leased, distributed, pledged, assigned, or otherwise transferred or encumbered;
- To benefit a third party by using the Service;
- Alter the Service or any portion thereof by removing or otherwise altering any proprietary notices or labels;
- Using the Service to build an application or product that can compete effectively with any service or product from KrispCall;
- Engage in any act that interferes with the proper working of the Service, or any activity conducted through the Service;
- Override any access or security restrictions KrispCall may apply to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service);
- The crawling, scraping, or spidering of any page, data, or portion of the Service (or any information, data, or content made available through the Service) that is manual or automated;
- Inappropriately use or abuse the Service in any way that is dangerous, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise unacceptable;
- Permitting someone else to register as your KrispCall account, or risking the security of any Customer KrispCall account;
- In any way, attempt to get access to another user’s account, password, or other security information;
- A computer network or security encryption code is violated, or passwords are cracked; or
- Run Maillists, Listservs, autoresponders or “spam” on the Services, or anything else that interferes with the proper functioning of the Services (including overloading the Services’ infrastructure).
In addition to uploading Customer Data into the Service (as defined below), Customer is responsible for all of Customer’s activities connected to the Service. Customer (a) During the use of the Service, must comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties, and regulations (including those related to the transmission of technical or personal data, international communications, export laws, and privacy laws), (b) Must not violate other third-party intellectual property, contractual, or proprietary rights while using the Service, and (c) As part of this Agreement, all users of KrispCall’s Service are required to adhere to the Fair Use Policy, which is available at [link] and is incorporated by reference.
Limitation of Liability
Neither party, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers or content providers, will be liable for any claim based on contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory arising out of the subject matter of this agreement, as long as both parties have not breached their indemnification obligations or the customer has not violated the guidelines under “Restrictions”. Under such a scenario:
- We are not liable for any lost profits, data loss, costs of procurement of substitute services or goods, damages of any kind, whether direct or indirect, punitive or consequential, substitute services or goods.
- Advice under the flag of confidentiality (regardless of the source of occurrence), or for bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like.
- There shall be no liability for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) the fees paid by the customer to KrispCall in the twelve (12) months before the act giving rise to the claim.
All the materials on KrispCall’s Website are provided “as is.” KrispCall makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, KrispCall does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of using the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KrispCall’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KrispCall will not promise that any of the materials on this Website are accurate, complete, or current. KrispCall may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. KrispCall does not make any commitment to update the materials.
This document, and any other rules, policies, or instructions inserted herein by reference, will be regulated and viewed in accordance with Australian laws without affecting the provisions of the selected law. We do not officially acknowledge that our Services are suitable, legal, or accessible for use elsewhere.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold KrispCall, its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, done by some other party irrespective of or resulting from the use of the services by the customer, the violation of this Arrangement or infringement by the consumer or other users of the services using the user’s device, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
Links to other sites
Software License Term
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on KrispCall’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: Copy, keep a backup copy, or use the software in any manner not explicitly authorized by the license mentioned above
This will let KrispCall terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated, and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether it is printed or electronic format.
All rights reserved by KrispCall.