Acceptable Use Page
Acceptable Use Policy
By using KrispCall’s services, it’s important to familiarize yourself with our Acceptable Use Policy. This policy outlines the terms of service that you can expect from us as well as the expectations that we have of you as a user of our services. We encourage you to review this policy to ensure that your usage of our services is in compliance with our guidelines.
Last updated on Feb 21, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) outlines the rules and guidelines to all the users and parties using KrispCall and any related products and services provided by Krisp Telephony (“KrispCall”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). By accessing or using the KrispCall, you (“you”, “your”, or “user”) agree to abide by this AUP.
The Customer is solely responsible for ensuring that its End Users comply with this AUP. If any Customer or End User is found to be in violation of this AUP, KrispCall reserves the right to suspend the Customer’s use of the Services. KrispCall may update this AUP at any time with reasonable notice, which may be communicated to the Customer through their account, email, or by posting an updated version on the KrispCall website at https://www.krispcall.com/acceptable-use-policy.
Do not use KrispCall for any unlawful, fraudulent, malicious, or improper purposes, specifically, not to engage in or facilitate any activity that:
- Violates any applicable laws, regulations, or policies
- Infringes on the rights of any third party, including but not limited to their intellectual property or privacy rights
- Interferes with the functioning of the KrispCall, including but not limited to attempting to access or modify any aspect of the platform without authorization
- Harasses, threatens, or incites violence against any individual or group
- Distributes or promotes any harmful, defamatory, or offensive content, including but not limited to content that is racist, sexist, or discriminatory in nature
- Engages in any form of spamming, phishing, or other fraudulent activity
Do not transmit or store any content or communications on the KrispCall platform that is illegal, harmful, unwanted, inappropriate, or objectionable, including but not limited to content or communications that:
- Is false or inaccurate
- Encourages hatred or violence against individuals or groups
- Could endanger public safety
- Contains viruses or other harmful code
- Violates any applicable laws or regulations
Do not use KrispCall to engage in or encourage any activity that is harmful to KrispCall’s business operations or reputation, including but not limited to:
- Reverse engineering, copying, disassembling, or decompiling KrispCall’s services
- Creating a false identity or any attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of any data or communications
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to KrispCall’s services
- Using KrispCall’s services to transmit code, files, scripts, agents, or programs intended to do harm, including viruses or malware
KrispCall reserves the right to investigate any suspected violations of this AUP, and to take appropriate action in response to such violations. Such actions may include, but are not limited to, the immediate termination of your account, the removal of any prohibited content, and the reporting of any illegal activity to the appropriate authorities.
Changes to this AUP
KrispCall may update this AUP from time to time at our sole discretion. We will provide notice of any material changes to this AUP by posting the updated version on our website. Your continued use of the KrispCall platform after such notice constitutes your agreement to the updated AUP.
If you become aware of any violation of this AUP, please report it to KrispCall at [email protected].