The conditions of this Refund Policy are extended on all sales of KrispCall software and associated services.
You must read carefully and understand the terms set out here before making the purchase. Your KrispCall rights and benefits as a client are set out here with clear exceptions and limitations which can apply.
After you order our services if any question arises, you are expected to liaise with our customer representatives. Our common procedure is to collect feedback from consumers and forward it to our Service Center for redress. After customer service has been taken into account, refunds will be approved if the grievance cannot be made valid according to terms and conditions.
As our service center addresses most customer problems effectively, in this way, the refund requests are reduced.
Terms of Refund
All refund requests are subject to our refund policy and, if you apply and are eligible. But no refund may be provided to a customer if the reasons for reimbursement are entirely outside the reach of KrispCall. Read our refund policy to know more:
- Any purchase and plan downgrade refund request can only be accepted if it is submitted within 14 days of the date of subscription.
- In order to obtain a refund, you must submit a refund request. This can be done by sending us an email at [email protected].
- A refund application is a consideration only once. No additional compensation can be made for the same transaction after a subsequent purchase.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Here’s what you need to know about our cancellation policy:
- Canceling your subscription/account doesn’t guarantee an automatic refund. To request a refund, follow the refund procedure. You can still get a refund if you cancel your subscription and send us a refund request email.
- If you’re outside the 14-day refund window and don’t want to be charged further, make sure to cancel your subscription before your next billing date or disable the auto-renewal button.
- To cancel your subscription, go to SETTINGS > PLAN SUBSCRIPTION, scroll down to the end of the page where you’ll find the ‘Danger Zone,’ and click on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- After you cancel your subscription, any data related to your account will be deleted 10 days after the nearest billing date.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond KrispCall’s control. That include, but are not limited to:
- No refunds will be given in the event that a phone number is assigned to a team member after purchase.
- Refunds will not be available for any charges incurred for communication services such as calls, texts, or voicemails.
- No refunds will be given for the credit loaded to your account.
- KrispCall won’t be responsible or liable for a refund if a phone number(s) is released or suspended by the carrier provider.
- If any fraudulent or illicit activities are detected.
- New members (one or more) added to the workspace.
- For mid-month cancellation of the subscription.
- For open accounts unused for a long time.
- Failure by a user to make use of a device that is compatible with the KrispCall software. This subject is covered by the terms of KrispCall software Compatibility Policy.
- Failure to access software due to lost Internet connection or interference of the Internet Service Provider of the User.
- Failure to access software due to the reset of the user’s device or the operating system update.
- Interruption of user’s access to KrispCall service due to firewalls at the user’s place.
- As a result of changing Internet service provider, a user’s computer has lost access to the Internet.
- The device of a consumer suffering fluctuating carrier signals as a consequence of a change in carrier operator or a merger.
- Zero balance in the subscription account as a result customer cannot access the features.
- The settings of a user’s phone are restored to factory status.
- Update in the operating system of user’s smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Failure of the user to follow the KrispCall configuration instructions given on our website or clarified by the staff of our Support Centre.
- For personal problems or complaints such as “I don’t like the KrispCall App anymore,” “I don’t have much need for the app,” “I changed my mind,” “I bought it by accident” etc.
- The user’s KrispCall security abuse due to certain applications on the user’s computer or a certain antivirus program.
- Lack of or failure of access to the user’s WIFI network.
- Insufficient storage/space for in user’s iOS or Android device.
You need to submit a refund request by conversing with one of our support staff via chatbox on our website. You can also submit your refund request via an email (to [email protected]). Once the refund request is received, it will be taken into consideration within seven business days.
Effects of Chargeback
If the use of the credit card or other payment forms for our services is subject to a chargeback, we reserve the right to cancel the user’s account. We will only resume our services for the customer after we have collected all due payments. The reactivation of the service can only take place at our choice afterwards.
You shall bear all expenses covered by us as a refund of your payment before continuing with the restoration of your service. You shall pay all litigation or accounting fees arising out of disputes as a result of refund payments.