Integrate your Zapier account with KrispCall and transform the way you manage customer calls. Automate mundane tasks, eliminate manual entry, and achieve consistent performance while unlocking a world of convenience at your fingertips.
Zapier Integration for Increased Functionality of KrispCall Cloud Phone
Connect KrispCall to 3000+ apps with Zapier Integration to increase the functionality of the KrispCall cloud phone. Manage sales and support directly from your CRM, streamline agent workflow, automate time-consuming tasks, and simplify the agent workflow with KrispCall-Zapier integration.
- Save time and resources with automation.
- Resolve complex customer service concerns with ease.
- Make it easier to chase leads.
- Scale your business conveniently.
- Manage calls directly from Zapier.
Connect your phone system with over 3,000 apps!
With Zapier integration, you can connect KrispCall with over 3000+ applications you use daily. These applications include email platforms, project management tools, and communication tools like Gmail, Google Forms, Slack, Asana, Calendly, Airtable, SalesForce, etc.
Collaboration with these apps allows you to streamline workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and reduce errors. Also, you don’t need coding skills or undergo lengthy processes to set up this integration.
Automatically record call details.
Integrating KrispCall with Zapier makes it easy to record essential call details. With this integration, whenever you make or receive a call through KrispCall, it automatically records all the call details and stores them in its database.
It ensures that no call data is ignored or lost, whether call records, contact information, or call duration. It saves you valuable time and effort and ensures data accuracy and completeness.
Enhance agents’ performance and team productivity.
KrispCall + Zapier integration instantly improves your agent’s productivity and efficiency by automating some daily tasks without manual intervention. As a result, team members can spend their time on other crucial business tasks instead of being entangled with those repetitive tasks.
Similarly, it helps to measure and enhance the agent’s performance. By connecting KrispCall with tools like Airtable, Asana, monday.com, and Trello, senior team members can gain insights into what other team members are up to.
Benefits of Integrating KrispCall with Zapier
Integrate Zapier with KrispCall and watch your business soar. Check out how integrating KrispCall with Zapier benefits your business in several ways here:
1. Build custom workflows: Zapier-KrispCall integration allows you to connect KrispCall with 3000+ apps; hence, you can build custom workflows that suit your needs. Custom workflows help to automate some tasks, saving you valuable time.
2. Automate repetitive and mundane tasks: By integrating KrispCall with Zapier, you can automate repetitive and mundane tasks associated with managing calls. For instance, sending follow-up emails and text messages after a call. It helps save valuable time for the employees.
3. Eliminates the need for manual admins:
Obtain consistent performance: Integrating Zapier and KrispCall ensures consistency of performance by eliminating errors, misses, and delays via automation. Zapier also helps eliminate human error by integrating different apps.
4. Make processes more visible: Zapier connects KrispCall with several other apps, enabling you to track your tasks and receive updates on their progress. With this information, you can identify areas that need improvement.
The sales team can leverage Zapier integration with Krispcall to handle potential customers, automate processes, and improve customer service. With Zapier integration, the sales team can connect sales, communication, and marketing tools like HubSpot CRM, SalesForce, Mailchimp, Trello, Asana, Calendly, Microsoft Teams, etc.
For example, the sales team can use Zapier to connect lead generation forms on the website (e.g., Gravity Forms, Typeform) with CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot). By connecting these two tools, there is no chance of missing out on potential customers as Zapier automatically adds details of prospects to the contact list.
Using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and SendGrid, the sales team can also automate emails with Zapier. Moreover, the sales team can use a task management tool, like Trello or Asana, to ensure no missed tasks.
The marketing team can automate processes and enhance marketing campaigns and programs through Zapier + KrispCall integration. Through this integration, they can access various tools like Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, SalesForce, HubSpot, Zoom, etc., which are very helpful in streamlining marketing teams’ daily tasks.
For instance, the marketing teams can automate social media posts, track the status of marketing campaigns, and engage followers by connecting social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter with email marketing tools or CRMs. The marketing team can also send automated follow-up emails with personalized content with mail marketing tools like Mailchimp.
Krispcall + Zapier integration allows team members to work from anywhere as long as they have an internet connection. In the case of remote teams, they can automate the process of sending notifications or messages to team members working from different locations through communication tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or email.
Furthermore, remote teams can keep track of their tasks and deadlines through task management tools such as Asana and Trello. Also, Zapier integration sends notifications whenever new calls or important call-related updates occur in team collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams or Slack.
Similarly, team members working remotely can access customer information and call data from anywhere, making it easier to provide consistent customer support and stay productive.
How to integrate Zapier with KrispCall?
Integrating Zapier with KrispCall is a simple and hassle-free process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your KrispCall account.
- Go to the Settings menu, click the Integration option, and select the Zapier tab next to All Integrations.
- Now select the app you would like to integrate with KrispCall by clicking on the Connect → button below it.
- After that, choose the Zap you would like to use.
- Now log in to the Zapier account you’d like to integrate with KrispCall.
- After that, you’ll be good to go.
Connect your favourite tools with KrispCall
Empower your journey by integrating our platform with your favorite apps. Achieve more in less time with streamlined communication. Elevate your experience with seamless connections.