Experience a new level of expertise in handling your calls and providing excellent customer service without toggling between apps with KrispCall’s Integration with Zoho. Make your Sales teams more productive and give them the context they need.
Zoho Integration for Increased Functionality of KrispCall Call Center
Enhance your business growth potential with Zoho + KrispCall integration. Directly make and receive calls from Zoho. Keep track of your contacts and avoid missing calls, texts, recordings, or voicemails.
- No need to switch apps or juggle tasks
- Save time and resources with workflow automation
- Handle calls directly from Zoho
- Chase leads with customers' data
Sync your Zoho CRM contacts with KrispCall
Eradicate the threat of duplicate contact info by integrating KrispCall and Zoho seamlessly. KrispCall’s integration with Zoho CRM allows seamless two-way contact syncing. Add or update contacts on either platform, and it will sync automatically on their platforms.
Two-way syncing between Zoho CRM and KrispCall eliminates the need to manually input the data on each platform. You won't have to worry about who is calling or missing out on top prospects.
Respond to your customers as soon as they complete a contact form. Give them an easy way to get in touch with you by providing a click-to-call link.
Zoho’s integration with KrispCall allows instant calling without switching applications and easier contact with customers. You can work with your team to provide customers with the best possible experience through KrispCall’s Zoho integration.
Automatic Call Logging
Track phone call details on both platforms with KrispCall and Zoho integration. It provides detailed reports on incoming and outgoing calls, voicemails, missed calls, received calls, and transferred calls.
Aside from displaying the duration of outgoing calls, you can also view the destination, time, and date. You can prepare reports to analyze employee performance and productivity, find leads, and improve customer satisfaction based on this information.
Instant Caller Identification
Another standout feature of this integration is instant caller identification. Users can quickly access caller details with two-way synchronization between KrispCall and Zoho CRM, complete with automatic call logging.
This quick access not only speeds up call handling but also empowers your team to address customer needs promptly, resulting in a more personalized and welcoming customer experience, ultimately boosting satisfaction and enhancing support and sales interactions.
Benefits of Integrating KrispCall with Zoho CRM
Write 5 compelling benefits of this integration and briefly explain them in the same content length as shown in image below.
1. No App Juggling: Access customers’ data effortlessly without switching apps. Krispcall + Zoho integration makes workflow smooth and client connections seamless.
2. Smooth Workflows: Speak to your clients without leaving KrispCall, as it has all the data and information of Zoho synced, saving time.
3. Better account management: KrispCall’s integration with Zoho helps to monitor your contacts and their involvement with your business efficiently. You can also view call history, notes, and other communication data.
4. Better Prospect Profiling: Zoho CRM offers lead and deal prediction features that help you find the most promising prospects and provide details about the prospect’s status, like new, in progress, etc.
5. Better Call Handling: Take your customer service to the next level by streamlining workflows and capturing insights. It’s easy to know who’s on the line with KrispCall’s integration with Zoho CRM.
How to integrate Zoho with KrispCall?
Paraphrase these points. Keep the same intent and meaning, but make the content unique.
- To get started, you will need to log in to KrispCall.
- You can authorize your Zoho account to access KrispCall data.
- Next, click the connect button.
- To turn Zoho on, click the switch button.
- Explore CRM integration settings, workflow settings, connected numbers, and advanced settings.
- Disconnect after the use if you no longer need it.
Time is the most important factor for business and sales teams. The sales team will no longer have to spend valuable time entering data into the system thanks to this integration. The ability to initiate calls with one click and to have a comprehensive customer history results in shorter sales cycles and flawless records.
A click-to-call feature and complete customer histories enable your sales team to engage clients more efficiently, leading to shorter sales cycles. In addition, it ensures meticulous record-keeping, providing valuable insights in the future.
Zoho + KrispCall integration allows marketing teams to automate and enhance processes. With this integration, they can craft highly personalized and targeted campaigns.
By tracking customer interactions and reviewing historical data, marketing teams can increase conversion rates and customer satisfaction. As a result, it helps target high-potential leads, optimize marketing spend, allocate business resources wisely, and maximize their return on investment.
Krispcall’s integration with Zoho allows agents to work from anywhere as long as they have an internet connection. Remote teams can automate notifications or messages to team members via communication tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or email.
Remote team members can access customer information and call data anywhere, improving customer service and productivity. Also, for task-tracking activities, employers can use task management tools such as Asana and Trello.