Best Talkdesk Alternatives & Competitors
- Last Updated: 29 Jan 24
- 8 min read
Are you feeling restricted by Talkdesk’s limitations😞 and looking for an alternative?
Do not worry! To improve business communication, many alternatives are available in the market.
While Talkdesk offers a suite of advanced features, some users may find that they are incomplete for their specific needs, whether it be due to limitations in features, scalability, pricing, workforce management capabilities, or other reasons.
You can count on us😊 for whatever reason you have. For your convenience, we have compiled a list of the 10 best Talkdesk alternatives.
🔑 Key Highlights
- We compared features, and pricing structures and compiled a list of the best Talkdesk alternatives and competitors.
- KrispCall is one of the best alternatives to Talkdesk in terms of affordability, features, call quality, and 24/7 customer service.
- Grasshopper offers integrations with other business tools and also provides a seven-day free trial.
- Five9 provides omnichannel routing to ensure smooth customer interactions across various channels like phone calls, emails, chat, and many more.
- Before choosing the best alternative to Talkdesk, one should examine prices, book free demos, run free trials, and look at customer reviews and long-term support.
What is Talkdesk?
Talkdesk is a popular cloud-based contact center designed to empower businesses of all sizes to improve customer service and experience. Talkdesk’s user-friendly interface and seamless integrations with top CRM and business intelligence tools enhance agent productivity and customer satisfaction.
Talkdesk offers a comprehensive suite of features including omnichannel communication(voice, chat, email, etc) AI-powered automation for tasks like Self-Service (Virtual Assistant), and Customer Experience Analytics (Business Intelligence).
Why are people looking for Talkdesk alternatives?
Even though Talkdesk offers impressive features and scalability, some users find themselves searching for alternatives due to several factors. This isn’t a criticism of Talkdesk but reflects varied demands in the ever-changing contact center industry.
Some of the reasons why people are looking for Talkdesk alternatives are:
- Relatively High Pricing: If we look at the pricing structure of Talkdesk, it is comparatively high compared to other service providers in the market. The cost may be a limitation for smaller businesses or those operating on tight budgets.
- Integration Challenges: Although Talkdesk provides integration with some popular business intelligence tools some users may need help to integrate the platform with their existing systems.
- Missing Features: Depending on industry needs and unique workflow automation some users may find that Talkdesk lacks the features they find crucial, leading them to switch the providers that are a better fit.
- Limited Scalability: While scalable to some extent, Talkdesk may not be suitable for the rapid growth needs of businesses, making them migrate to some other platforms.
10 Best Talkdesk Alternatives and Competitors in 2024
There are many alternatives to Talkdesk in the market. However, not all are suitable for the users looking for the best option.
To help you in choosing🤗, here is a list of the best Talkdesk alternatives and competitors based on the following criteria:
- Call Quality
- Key features
- Worldwide coverage
- Customer reviews
Below is the comparison table of Talkdesk Replacement Options we found.
|Starts at $15/month
|Unified callbox, call forwarding, porting number, integration with other tools
|All kinds of businesses for international calling with a user-friendly interface, all in one dashboard
|Starts at $13.99/month
|Speech analytics, call monitoring, nearly 100% uptime
|Flexible and scalable VoIP solutions for streamlined communication, and options for customization calls
|Starts at $149/month
|Omnichannel Routing, global voice
|The contact center to enhance customer service including advanced call queue capa
|Starts at $18.95/month
|Call routing, voice mail,
|Business VoIP phone service
|Starts at $25/month
|Call monitoring, presence of predictive dialers, integration with other business tools
|Providing the best cloud-based contact center solution
|Starts at $15/month
|Easy to use, voicemail to email
|Providing unified communications services
|Starts at $26/month
|Free seven days trials, CRM integrations
|Small business looking for virtual phone systems
|Starts at $19.95/month
|User-friendly interface, virtual fax
|Small to medium-sized businesses looking for cost-effective VoIP rich phone services
|Starts at $12/month
|Small to medium-sized businesses looking for cost-effective VoIP-rich phone services
|Businesses looking for collaboration tools
|Starts at $12/month
|Automatic call distributions, integrations with other tools
|Businesses looking for a versatile cloud-based phone system
KrispCall is a leading Talkdesk replacement choice that is suitable for small to large-sized businesses with its advanced features at an affordable price.
KrispCall’s unique feature, the unified callbox helps to combine all the conversations into a single window. KrispCall integrates with powerful business tools like Hubspot CRM, Pipedrive, Microsoft Dynamics, and Zapier to enhance business communication and customer services.
Which KrispCall’s Features Make it the Best Talkdesk Alternative:
- Call Forwarding: Never miss your important calls, Always keep updated
- Unified Communication: View all business communications in a single window
- Phone Tree: Handle calls efficiently, Transfer a call to the right person
- Multiple Numbers: Share one number to multiple agents on any device, anywhere
- Global Calling: Call from any country online without network issues
- Call Analytics: Analyze all teams’ & agents inbound & outbound call performance
|$ 15 per user per month
|$ 40 per user per month
- Incompatible with Windows and Linux systems
- A stable connection is required for the smooth functioning
KrispCall Vs Talkdesk
|Ease of use
|Simple to use and user-friendly interface
|Sometimes interface is quiet confusing
|Affordable for all kind of businesses($15/month/user)
|Expensive for small businesses($75/month/user)
|Call is not clear in some parts of Africa
|24/7 dedicated human customer support
|Sometimes lack of customer support
KrispCall allowed our business and our customer base to grow since we need a contact number. Its smooth and easy subscription and user interface were our reasons to choose KrispCall. Most importantly, the customer service works at its best to help us with any troubleshoots we have.Berivan Birkan, Founder, TerraMavi
Try KrispCall Now! 👉Book a free Demo.
Vonage is another pick-up for Talkdesk alternatives. Its cost-effective and scalable communications solutions are making it popular for businesses looking for affordable and dependable communication tools.
Businesses can gain advantages from Vonage’s communications APIs, contact centers, and AI tools to enhance business communications and customer experience.
- Offers nearly 100% uptime
- Speech Analytics
- Conversational Commerce
|$ 13.99 per month per line
|$ 20.99 per month per line
|$ 27.99 per month per line
- Complex and Confusing Software
- Inconvenient Extension Limit
- Issues with call history
Five9, a cloud contact center is among the top Talkdesk competitors offering the most reliable cloud contact center that empowers organizations to enhance customer services.
Its AI-powered platform enables contact center agents to communicate with clients through a variety of communication channels like voice, chat, video, and social media.
- Intelligent Omnichannel Routing
- Five9 Global Voice
- Agent Assist
- Poor Customer Services
- Complex interface for beginners
- The issue with audio in the majority of interactions
Nextiva comes at the top of the list of Talkdesk competitors providing advanced features like voicemail, video conference, and unified communication. With just a single click, initiate a conference with Nextiva.
It offers a set of interconnected products including text messaging, video conference, VoIP phone services, and integration tools which are handled under one single platform.
- Smart Call Routing
- Porting your existing phone numbers
- Voice Mail
|$ 18.95 per month per user
|$ 22.95 per month per user
|$ 32.95 per month per user
- Poor customer support
- The presence of bugs in the Nextiva mobile app
- Confused pricing structure
CloudTalk is one of the best Talkdesk competitors providing cloud-based communications to enhance business communications.
Whatever your geographical location is, CloudTalk’s user-friendly interface and set of advanced features help business persons manage calls smoothly. CloudTalk offers integration with popular CRM systems for efficient communications and data management.
- Allows Inbound and Outbound calls
- Offers integration with other popular CRM systems
- Call monitoring and call recording
- As it relies on an internet connection, there is sometimes trouble connecting people
- Problem is faced during the importing of data
- Pricing is too high for small-sized business
When looking for the best Talkdesk alternative, RingCentral is one of the best alternatives. It is one of the leading cloud-based communication services offering extensive features including call recording, enhanced business SMS, and cloud faxing.
Its scalable and flexible features allow businesses to adapt to the ever-changing communications needs making it the preferred choice for the small-sized business to large-sized business.
- Easy to set up and use
- Numerous integrations available
- Voicemail to email
|$ 30 per month per user
|$ 35 per month per user
|$ 45 per user per month
- Poor Customer Service
- Only four users can join the meeting
- Video conferencing is not available at the lowest price
It uses Voice Over Internet Protocol(VoIP) to transfer inbound and outbound calls. With its flexibility and scalability features, users can enhance their business and customer services.
- CRM Integration
- Virtual Receptionist
- Free seven days trials
|$ 26 per account per month
|$ 44 per account per month
|$ 80 per account per month
- Limited integrations with popular apps
- Video Conferencing tools are unavailable
- Require technical staff to install and configure
Another pick-up for Talkdesk alternatives is Ooma. It is popularly known for providing customers with affordable VoIP services to traditional services.
Its business solutions include a set of advanced features including call forwarding, voicemail to email, and integration with other business tools.
- User-friendly interface
- Customer service is great
- Virtual Fax
|$ 19.95 per user per month
|$ 24.95 per user per month
|$ 29,95 per month per user
- Extra cost for voicemail transcription
- Integration is limited to some tools only
- Sometimes call quality is horrible
GoTo, another best alternative for Talkdesk, is a cloud-based contact center known for its ease of use, advanced features, and scalability making it available for businesses of all kinds.
It is best known for offering robust features like unified communication, video conferencing, virtual events, and virtual training to enhance business communication and customer services.
- Unified Communication
- Video Conferencing
- Number porting
|$ 12 per month per user
|$ 19 per month per user
|Contact Sales Team
- Low video and call quality
- Limited integration with other tools
- Some limitations in international calls
JustCall, one of the top substitutes for Talkdesk is a cloud-based phone system known for its versatility and simplifying business communications.
It is designed to enhance customer services, streamline team collaboration, and overall communication efficiency with advanced features like outbound and inbound calls, call recording, call monitoring, and automated call distribution.
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Group texting
- Integration with other tools
|Essentials(1 user minimum)
|Team(2 users minimum)
|Pro(2 users minimum)
|Business(10 users minimum)
|Contact Sales Team
- Sometimes lags on calls
- Extra charge for additional lines
- Poor call quality
Wrapping Up: The Best Talkdesk Competitor For You
While Talkdesk is an excellent option, there are even better alternatives available in the market. Before choosing the best Talkdesk replacement always understand your business needs, and budget to make the the right choice.
After a review of the top 10 Talkdesk alternatives and competitors, KrispCall stands out as the recommended best alternative to Talkdesk with its suite of robust features to enhance business communication at an affordable price.
What sets KrispCall apart from competitors is its seamless integrations with other business tools and advanced features at a reasonable price.
So, why are you waiting😀? Let’s try a KrispCall now. Book a free demo.
1. What are the key factors while looking for the best Talkdesk alternative?
While looking for the best Talkdesk alternative you can consider the following factors:
- Integration Capabilities
- Pricing Structures
- Free Demos and trials
2. How much does contact center software cost?
The price of contact center software may vary according to the providers looking at their features, pricing structures, and many more.