- Arun Chaudhary
- Last Updated: 24 Aug 22
- 8 min read
How to Call France from Philippines Different Locations?
- Arun Chaudhary
- Last Updated: 24 Aug 22
- 8 min read
France and the Philippines both countries have a strong bond, and they are helping each other in every possible factor. However, Filipinos seem more desiring to move to France for various reasons, and France welcomes them with all their heart.
According to a report, there are 150,000 and 200,000 Filipinos living in France in 2020, and the blowing fact is “Paris is home to a small Filipino community.”
However, if you’re living in France from the Philippines, and trying to call your family, friend. You should know about different aspects such as calling, dialing code, area code, and many more.
In this blog, you will know how to call France from the Philippines with additional dialing formats you have known before and alternative calling methods.
So, stick to the sum-up and FAQ!
You will answer every essential detail with the affordable methods that may have made you in a dilemma regarding calling France from the Philippines.
International Call to France: What is it & Why does it matter?
A call to France can be defined as “the act of making a voice or audio call from another country to France.”
However, when making international calls, one should know that we should begin with a specific international calling code mainly of that country to make phone calls.
For instance, someone calls France from the Philippines to contact their loved ones.
Moreover, it is a matter that should be considered. Many Philippians live in various nations worldwide, along with France, and want to connect with their friends and family each day.
Conversely, an international call to France could also be a business conversation, as the various countries have interacted with France for different business resources, trades, or extensions.
Anyone or for business attempts can call France, and these matters are the aspect for making an international call to France.
Types of Phone Numbers in France
There are precisely four types of phone numbers in any country, and even in France:
- Landline Number: For example, 00–331– 23 – 45– 67– 89
- Mobile Number: For example, +331–23 – 45– 67– 89
- Toll-Free Number: For example, +33 — 0800 – 1234– 5566 – 7788
- Emergency Number: For example, 17 for Police
France Telephone Codes
There are different French telephone codes that you should know before making the call to France.
Philippines Exit Code
Whenever you want to dial any international call from the Philippines, it is needed. The exit code of the Philippines is 00.
|Philippines Exit Code||00|
France Country Code
France country code or France ISD code is specifically needed to make an international call before dialing the number, and it is the most crucial aspect to connect the numbers. The country code or ISD code of France is 33.
|France Country Code or ISD Code||33|
France Area Code
There are different area codes of other France locations that help you connect an individual living in that area in France.
The area codes of the different locations of France are:
|City / Region||Area Code|
|Champagne – Ardenne||351|
|Southeast France and Corsica||4|
France Emergency Phone Number
We don’t know when an unexpected event can happen. So, it is vital to know or save the emergency number.
There are four different France emergency phone numbers of varying emergency departments that will help you take off government aid.
|Emergency Field||Emergency Number|
|Other Emergency Services||112|
How to Call France from the Philippines?
To call France from the Philippines, dial:
- 00 – 33 – Area Code – Landline Phone Number (for France Local Number)
- 00 – 33 – 9 Digit Mobile Number (for France Mobile Number)
- 00 – Exit code for the Philippines, and is needed for making any international call from the Philippines.
- 33 – ISD Code or Country Code of France.
- Area code – There are 21 area codes in France.
1. Dial the France Landline Number from the Philippines
The dialing format of making a call from the Philippines landline number to France is
Dial: 00–33 – Area code – Landline Number
For instance: Dial 00–33– 250 – 123 – 4567
- 00 ( Philippines Exit Code): Philippines exit code is needed when you make an international call from the Philippines. So, it exits your number from local dialing and connects to the global calling server.
- 33 (France Country Code): France country code is needed to make an international call and give you international roaming.
- 250 (France Area Code): 250 is the area code of Basse Normandie of France, for example. Likewise, there are different area codes for other locations that you need to dial when you call in your specific area.
- 123 – 4567 (Local/Landline Number): This is an instance of a landline number in France. It could be eight digits long.
2. Dial the France Mobile Number from the Philippines
The dialing format of making a call from the Philippines mobile number to France is
Dial: 00 – 33 – 6XX XXX XXXX
For instance: 00–33 –612 343 9870
- 612 343 9870 is an example of a France Mobile number that must be ten digits long.
3. Dial the France Toll-Free Number from the Philippines
The toll-free number of France begins at 0800 or 0805. If you are dialing from another to France, the “33” prefix added to the dial
So, the format to dial the France toll-free number is
Dial: +33 – 0800 – XXXX – XXXX – XXX
For instance: +33 – 0800 – 1234 – 5566 – 7788
- 1234– 5566 – 7788 is an example of a toll-free number or business telephone number, and it can be 11 digits long.
Best and Cheap Methods to Phoning France from the Philippines
Making calls to France from the Philippines by using VoIP service & cloud telephony is considered an alternative method of calling without spending a lot of money.
This non-traditional digital way is best compared to the traditional approach for calling France from the Philippines, and it is more compatible, flexible, trustworthy, and easy to use.
Do you know you don’t need a physical phone (landline or mobile phone) to call from France to the Philippines?
Various virtual cloud phone systems like KrispCall assist in doing cheap international calls.
With the KrispCall cloud-based system, you can use advanced calling features, get international numbers easily, port numbers, monitor calls, set up voicemail responses, hold calls, forward and see call histories, and use several other features.
What is the Right Time to Call the France Number from the Philippines?
The time difference is the factor that you should know before making calls to France from the Philippines to avoid untimely calls.
The time difference between France and the Philippines is 1hr, and the Philippines is 1 hr behind France.
So, if you call the local time of the Philippines, it would be 1 hr later in France. For instance, if you make a call between 7 P.M – 8 P.M, it would be 8 P.M in France.
Challenges while calling from the Philippines to France
Some of the challenges you may encounter while calling from the Philippines to France are:
- Low call quality
- High call rates
- Missing calls
- Privacy issue
- Fewer features
Business Phone Call Etiquette in France: Dos and Don’ts
A few things are required etiquette you should know to maintain while dialing calls to France. They are as follows:
- Speaking with a smile when talking to the person. Psychology says, “People love speaking to people who are in a happy mood because it also enhances their mood.”
- Making calls knowing the time differences between France and the Philippines, untimely calls create an inappropriate presence during their hectic schedule, affecting your business.
- Understand their schedule to avoid missing calls.
- Make the first move with incredible and impact greetings.
- Introduce yourself with your full name (First name and family name).
- Don’t get furious because of a delayed call to the meeting.
- Talk smoothly and transparently.
- Keep a professional tone. Don’t mix up personal issues or ask personal questions of the people you’re speaking with during the small talk.
- Address the next person with the pronouns “Mr,” “Miss,” and “Mrs.”
Traditional ways are pretty expensive when you talk to your loved ones daily a call to France from the Philippines compared to the alternative methods.
You can face various challenges such as low call quality, privacy, etc. while making calls to France from the Philippines.
That’s why using an alternative way like cloud telephone is a perfect option over traditional methods compared to price, performance, and efficiency.
So, you can’t rely on the unknown when approaching alternative methods (VoIP service & cloud telephony).
Therefore, KrispCall is one you can rely on for various features at reasonable prices. It is the best cloud telephony service provider that provides reliable performance and is suitable for solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and enterprises.
KrispCall makes phone calls inconvenient, more accessible ways, and also helps to enhance your business. It also enhances every edge over your competitors.
You can test the KrispCall performance for free. Schedule a Free KrispCall demo now; you need to sign up first.
Are phone calls from the Philippines to France expensive?
Yes, it can be. However, the calling cost depends on the telecommunication carrier you’re using and the phone number you’re calling (landline or mobile phone).
How to call France for Free?
Yes, you can call France from the Philippines for free through VoIP applications such as Whatsapp, IMO, and implementing VoIP service providers such as KrispCall.
What is the Area Code of Alsace?
The area code of Alsace is 369.
Read Related Articles
- Cheapest Way to Call South Africa from the USA
- How to call Australia from the Philippines?
- How to Call Germany from The Philippines?
Getting started takes less than 5 minutes
Start making and receiving calls in more than 100 countries.Get Started