9 Best Iran Virtual Phone Number Providers in 2023
- Last Updated: 05 Apr 23
- 13 min read
Want to set up a business in Iran but don’t have a physical presence there? Or want to keep your personal number private?
Whatever your want, Iran Virtual Phone Number Providers can help. For those who want to buy the best among the best, it can take time to decide on the best and most legitimate providers.
However, you don’t need to worry. Whether you are looking for a reliable, feature-rich, affordable, or dependable virtual number provider, look no further.
Here, we’ve compiled not only one or two but the nine best Iran virtual phone number providers that you can use in 2023.
- A cloud-based telecommunications service provider offers local, toll-free, and international virtual phone numbers.
- Freezvon, HotTelecom, TollFreeForwarding, and AduitCall are some best Iran Virtual Phone Number Providers in 2023.
- Generally, Iran’s Virtual Numbers cost between $4.00 and $94.00 per month.
What is Iran Virtual Phone Number?
An Iran virtual phone number is not tied to a specific phone line. Instead, it is routed through a VoIP service. These numbers look like regular phone numbers but are powered by the internet. With a virtual phone number, you can track calls, use call forwarding, use VoIP features, and many more.
Iran phone number format: Country Code – Area Code – Phone Number
Here are some examples of Iran phone numbers: +98 11 1234 5678, +98– 0910-123-4567, +98 855 12 3456.
Benefits of Iran Virtual Phone Number for Business use:
- Scale up your business in Iran without having a physical presence.
- Can make international business calls at a low cost.
- No need to spend money on SIM cards.
- Make your business look more legitimate and trustworthy.
- Handle business calls from home, car, or restaurant to communicate with your client.
- Easily get multiple phone numbers.
Benefits of Iran Virtual Phone Number for Personal Use:
- Use virtual numbers to keep your personal phone number private.
- Communicate with your family members, relatives, and close ones in Iran.
- Individuals can use the Iran number for verification required on social media.
Get Virtual Phone Numbers From 100+ Countries
Get feature-rich virtual phone numbers from over 100 countries for personal and business use.
Select numbers :
*Disclaimer: KrispCall offers virtual phone numbers for a wide range of countries, however, please be informed that at this time, Iran numbers are not available. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working diligently to expand our coverage in the future.
What types of Iran virtual phone numbers can you get?
Virtual phone number providers offer multiple types of numbers. But generally, there are four types of Iran virtual phone numbers. Let’s discuss each of them in brief.
- Iran Local Phone Number
Local numbers are specific to a particular city or state. These numbers with local Iran area codes can be used to establish a local presence.
Normally, the Iran Local Phone Number format is +98- XXX- XXXX- XXXX. In this format, the first two digits imply the country code, which comes before the three-digit area code and six to eight-digit.
Let’s take an example of the Iran University of Media Science, Tehran, phone number: (+98 21) 8670 2028.
2 Iran Mobile Number
To make a call mobile number to Iran, you must dial the country code + Network carrier code + remaining numbers.
Examples: +98 0921-xxx-xxxx, +98-0932-xxx-xxxx
3. Iran Toll-Free Number
An Iran toll-free number is free for the caller to dial. Businesses often use these numbers to offer customer service or to let clients get in touch with them free of charge.
Example: +98 (888) 519-2801
Iran Vanity Number
Iran vanity numbers and Iran toll-free numbers have similar features. However, vanity numbers contain letters and are easy to remember. You can customize your business number by adding a word to attract prospects and reflect your brand.
Example: +98 (888) LIBRARY
📖 Related Article: Turkey Virtual Phone Number Providers
Top 9 providers of Iran Virtual Phone Numbers in 2023
Here are some of the best Iran virtual phone number providers available in the market.
Freezvon is a top-notch Iran Virtual Phone Number provider. Virtual Iran Numbers can increase your options in today’s VoIP technology society. It offers you a wide range of services such as voice mail, cheap SIP/ VoIP calls, calls history, call recording, etc.
You can scale up or down the services as per your need. It offers toll-free and local phone numbers in more than 50 countries. Businesses can use Freezvon to communicate with their employees and customers flexibly and cost-effectively.
- Virtual IP PBX
- Click to call
- Greeting Messages
- Conference Call
- Conditional Call Forwarding
The company offers a seven-day free trial. And the subscription price starts at $30 per month.
HotTelecom is a trustworthy and secure Iranian Virtual Phone Number Provider. It provides the number you can use to forward the calls anywhere you want.
It is very affordable for your business use. HotTelecom offers business call center solutions to improve customer service and increase efficiency.
- Audio Conferencing
- Auto attendant
- Call screening
- Cloud PBX
- Message alerts
Currently, HotTelecom has not provided pricing details for Iran.
TollFreeForwarding is the most recognized Iran business phone system you can use to get a free Iran virtual phone number. It provides powerful features, and its great customer support is always available for you in any situation. So, whenever you encounter a problem, do contact them.
You will always catch your call because the Virtual Phone Number Iran is configured with global call-forwarding features. Forwarding the calls to your home, PBX or office is also easy. Over 20,000 people trust TollfreeForwarding and use their services. You can have 24/7 Access to Support Team.
- Time/Day Schedule
- Auto attendant
- Ring to number
- Fax to my email
- Voice to my email
- Real-Time Reporting
The Starter price of TollFreeForwarding is $24 per month (100 Minutes*)
4. Continent Telecom
Continent Telecom is another option that you can use to get Iran virtual numbers. It offers local numbers in 90 countries and over 6500 cities worldwide.
It is affordable and convenient to use. However, it still lacks analytical and reporting features.
- Conditional forwarding
- Virtual Phone Number (DID)
- Virtual IP PBX
- White and black lists of contacts
- Voice mail
- Advanced IVR-tree
- Virtual fax
- Call transfer/Call history/Call recording
The setup fee of Continent Telecom is $50, whereas the monthly fee is $40.
Conxhub is a simple VoIP solution that offers virtual phone numbers seamlessly. It provides SIP trunking and call center services for all types of businesses.
Whether your business is a small startup or a large enterprise, Conxhub meets the demands of businesses of all sizes. It offers SMS to email services which you can use to receive text messages from anywhere.
- SMS to Email
- SMS to Portal
- Call Forwarding/Call recording/Call Analytics/Call Answering
- Conference calling
- Mobile PBX
- Bulk SMS
Gold, Silver, and Bronze are its three plans. A bronze subscription costs £4.00/month.
AiTelephone is a well-popular name in the list of the best Iran virtual phone number providers. It offers virtual numbers in 160 countries.
In fact, it is a new way to manage messages and calls at your office. Callers receive calls of exceptional quality, and you can access the number from the cloud.
- Roll-Over Minutes
- Customized Greeting
- Advanced Forwarding
- Voice Mail to Email
- Fax Forwarding
- Multiple Simultaneous Call Forwarding
- Customer Support / Live Technical
For pricing information, please contact Aitelephone Customer Support.
7. Ace Peak Investment
Ace Peak Investment is a noteworthy Iran Virtual Phone Number Provider in the market that offers you quality features at affordable prices.
Users can view analytics and IVR and add new client options on their computer or mobile device. There are no installation costs or contracts associated with Iran cell phone purchases. It offers exceptional call quality for business communications.
- CRM Integration
- Inbound call forwarding
- Customer Made Caller ID
- Telephone Recording
- Call Recording features
- Voicemail announcement
Starting at $4.99 a month
AduitCall is best for entrepreneurial and small businesses in the virtual phone number providers market. It offers you the Iran local, Iran mobile number, and Iran toll-free number. You can use those numbers as per business needs.
An Iran virtual phone number from Auditcall gives you comprehensive features and dedicated support.
- Scheduled Forwarding
- Real-Time Reporting
- OTP service
- DID Number
- Hosted PBX
- SMS API
- Click to Call
- Auto Dialer
The Kick Starter price of AuditCall is $19.
Note: *Per minute inbound and outbound charges are not covered in the subscription plan.
9. Traverse Telecom
Last but not least, Traverse Telecom is another VoIP service provider with amazing Iran VoIP plans at affordable cost. It is easy to activate and has flexible plans for virtual phone numbers.
It has dedicated account managers who handle the client’s VoIP-related issues. Further, Traverse Telecom has excellent 24/7 customer support on its site. It shows that the providers are dedicated to offering the best services to their customers possible.
Customers in Iran can now pay-as-you-go for our VoIP services, so they only pay for the minutes they use.
- Data Center
- Voice Broadcasting
- Fax To Email
- Cloud PBX
- Call Register Services
Per minute cost- $0.220. But it has Pay-as-You-Go Plans, which means you only pay for the minutes you use.
📖 Read About: Top 10 Korean Virtual Phone Number Providers
How much does Iran’s virtual phone number cost?
The cost of an Iran Virtual phone number depends on your chosen subscription plan. Iran’s Virtual Numbers generally cost between $4.00 and $94.00 per month.
Subscription plans range from basic to enterprise level. However, Iran’s virtual numbers costs vary based on your chosen services and features.
You must pay an extra amount if you want to have multiple numbers. There are no restrictions on the number of virtual numbers you can have. However, some providers may request you to submit proof of claim. And some providers charge you for setting up and activating their services, whereas others only charge you for the numbers they provide.
Some free virtual number providers claim you provide a free virtual phone number in Iran. However, many of them are scams. So, you must choose legal platforms as per your business requirement.
What documents do you need to submit to get Iran’s virtual phone number?
The documents you need to submit depend on the virtual number provider you opt for and the telecommunications rules of Iran. Further, your usage may also affect the requirement of documents.
To get a virtual number, you must provide the following documents.
- Proof of Address: It is self-explanatory and refers to documentation verifying where you live. You can include a bank statement, utility bill, or lease agreement to show your current address.
- Payment Information: Providers request the necessary details like valid payment details for transaction and security purposes. The payment information can be credit card or bank account information that you use to get the Iran virtual number.
- Proof of Identity: Any documents issued by the government, such as a driver’s license, ID card, or passport, are acceptable.
- Business Documents: You may be required to provide business licenses or articles of incorporation when obtaining a virtual phone number for your business.
These are all personal documents, so you’ll have easy access.
Pros and cons of using virtual phone numbers in Iran
Virtual phone numbers have positive and negative sides, like everything else. However, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages because these numbers are not tied to any specific phone line.
Advantages of using virtual phone numbers in Iran
- It does not require any additional hardware, unlike traditional landlines.
- If you travel to a new country, you do not need to buy a new SIM card.
- It gives your business a professional and legitimate look.
- Connect with a wider range of audiences and make international calls at affordable cost.
- Business phone calls from anywhere can be forwarded to your home or office number.
- No matter where a company is located, Iranian virtual numbers can provide a local or partial presence.
Disadvantages of using virtual phone numbers in Iran
- You can’t use the virtual phone number when there is no internet. So, it is the biggest drawback.
- Sometimes, the virtual numbers may not benefit the business that needs a high call volume or excellent audio call quality.
- Some providers’ pricing plans and features may be more expensive than traditional ones.
- Latency and Jitter.
Tips to Find the Best Iran Virtual Phone Number for personal & business
There are several virtual phone providers in Iran. However, not every provider offers you the services they claim. So, you must focus on a few factors before getting the virtual Iran number.
To help you choose the best virtual Iranian number for your business or personal needs, here are some pointers.
- Provider selection: Compare prices and purchase options from multiple number providers, then select the number that best fits your budget. Consider other options such as features, a friendly customer support team, and features.
- Select the Number Type: Think about the need behind the number. For what reason are you buying the number? If you want the number for your personal use, it’s better to go with a landline or mobile number. But you must buy a vanity, toll-free or local number for business and commercial purposes.
- Compare features and services: Always compare the best price and key features before choosing a plan. Only look for the features that are needed for your business. There is no point in paying for services that you will never use.
- Try a demo: If you want to be sure you won’t regret it later, test a demo before buying and to see how their quality, services, calls, features, performance, etc., measure up to what you expected.
- Excellent Customer Support: Ensure that customer support is available 24/7 and that the agent gives the right service.
Note: To be away from scammers, you must choose legitimate Iran phone number providers.
Conclusion and Recommendation
The best Iran virtual Phone number providers offer you different types of Iran Numbers for your business and personal use. The providers can effectively manage your phone calls. Further, it has features that you can’t get through your conventional business phone number.
The virtual phone number providers listed above are the best virtual phone number providers in 2023. Each of them has its unique features with its own pricing plans. Go through each of them and check which ones suit your business. For better results, you can try the demo.
To get a virtual phone number besides Iran, you can contact Krispcall. It offers virtual numbers for over 100 countries at affordable prices. Krispcall has all the advanced features that are needed for your business to make it successful.