How to Create a Hinge Account Without Phone Number?
- Last Updated: 19 Feb 24
- 9 min read
Looking to create a Hinge account without phone number and find your significant without compromising privacy?
Individuals like you who do not prefer to share their phone numbers for privacy or personal reasons. We have found all the alternative methods you can use to create a Hinge dating account without a phone number.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the step-by-step process to sign up for a Hinge account without a phone number. We will also discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each method.
What is Hinge?
Hinge is a dating app that stands out from other dating platforms with its unique features and approach to connecting individuals. It goes by the motto “Designed to be Deleted,” which simply means you can delete the app after finding your loved one, and it is also the fastest-growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
Key features of Hinge
- Prompts: During signup, users are asked to answer three prompts about themselves. These prompts can be anything from “What are your religious beliefs?” to “Where did you go to school?”
- Likes and Reactions: Instead of swiping left or right on profiles, users can “like” specific photos or prompts on other users’ profiles. Users can also “react” to profiles with emojis to show their interest in someone.
- Conversation starters: Hinge users can only send messages to other users who have “liked” one of their photos or prompts. This helps prevent spam and ensures that users only talk to people who are interested in them.
- The Date feature: This feature is designed to help its users plan real-world dates. When both parties are interested in each other, they can agree to “The Date” and then choose a date and time to meet up.
- Standouts: Hinge’s “Standouts” feature is a way to see the most compatible matches in your area. These matches are chosen based on your interests and preferences and are only visible to you and other users who have also been selected as Standouts.
- Vibes: It is a feature that lets users see their compatibility with others. This feature uses answers to prompts and other factors to give a score on how well one user matches with other users.
- The League: Hinge provides a premium service that gives access to a more exclusive pool of matches. This service is designed for people who are in search of serious relationships, and it requires users to be invited by other members in order to join.
- More relationship-oriented than other dating apps
- Encourages users to start conversations
- Easy to use
- Has a good reputation
- Offers a premium service for those who are looking for more serious relationships
- It can be more expensive than other dating apps
- Not as many users as other dating apps
- Difficult to find matches if you live in a smaller area.
Can You Create a Hinge Account Without a Phone Number?
Yes, You Can create a Hinge account without a phone number with various alternate methods described below.
How to Sign Up for Hinge With a Virtual Phone Number?
To make a Hinge dating account with a virtual number you must have to get a virtual phone number.
How to get a Virtual Phone Number from KrispCall to Sign up for Hinge?
To get a cloud-based virtual number for Hinge from a reputed service provider like KrispCall, follow the steps below:
- Choose the best virtual number provider (KrispCall).
- Sign up for the account and log in.
- Select your preferred country virtual number.
- Choose payment options and make payments.
- Submit documents if required.
Get Virtual Phone Number for Hinge Dating Site.
Verify your Hinge account with virtual phone number and start dating.
Select numbers :
*Disclaimer: Please note that OTP delivery relies exclusively on Hinge. Our Hinge tests were successful, though certain providers may not support VoIP numbers. The KrispCall system guarantees unhindered communication by not blocking messages.
Benefits of Using a Virtual Number for Hinge
There are several benefits to using a virtual number for Hinge. Here are some of the most notable:
- Privacy: A virtual number can help you protect your privacy by keeping your real phone number hidden. This can be helpful if you’re concerned about spam or unwanted calls from Hinge matches.
- Security: It can also help you improve your security by making it more difficult for people to track you down and keep your information safe by using powerful features like Call Filters and Caller ID. This is especially important if you’re using Hinge in a country where online dating is not widely accepted.
- Cost-effectiveness: Virtual numbers are very affordable and even offer a free demo. This makes it an excellent option for people who want to protect their privacy without breaking the bank.
- Bonus Features: Buying a virtual number from KrispCall can unlock useful features like Unified Callbox, Shared Number, Number Porting, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Intelligent Call Routing, Customized Greetings, and Call Recording.
Let’s assume you got a virtual number. Now follow these steps to create a Hinge account:
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and tap on the Continue with phone number button at the bottom of the screen. Select the “continue with phone” option and enter the virtual phone number that you acquired and click NEXT.
- Enter the 6-digit Hinge OTP Verification code.
- After being verified, you will be asked to create an account or choose to fill in your personal details using Facebook. You can do that manually as well.
- Press AGREE on the terms and condition dashboard.
Finally, your Hinge account is created, and you can begin your journey to find your match.
Other Alternative methods to create a Hinge Dating App account without a phone number
There are many methods by which you can use a Hinge dating app account without a phone number.
Here is a list of the methods that you can use, along with the pros and cons that come along with them.
1. Create Hinge Account using a Temporary Number
Using a temporary phone number is a great way to protect your privacy and keep your number hidden while communicating with strangers in Hinge.
However, it is essential to note that using a temporary phone number may not comply ever-changing terms of service of Hinge, so it is important to review their policies before using a temporary number.
Follow these steps to signup to Hinge using a temporary number :
- Choose the provider that provides a legitimate temporary number you want. You may need to download their App and sign up to get access to their services or just browse their websites to get a temporary number.
- Choose the number and use that temporary number while creating an account.
- You’ll get OTP verification code in your choose temp number.
- Verify the Hinge account with the verification code sent.
- Your privacy is safeguarded
- It is easily available
- Keeps you away from spam.
- Your account can get hacked.
- Limited service
- Can get you banned
2. Use Facebook to Create a Hinge Account
The simplest and easiest way to create a Hinge account without a phone number is to use a Facebook account. Hinge gives the option to continue with Facebook on the homepage of their app. All you need is a Facebook account, and you are good to go.
- Easy to create an account
- Your profile is automatically setup
- You will be sharing your Facebook details with Hinge.
- You might still need to input your phone number, depending on the region.
3. Using your Friend or Family Numbers
Suppose you do not want to buy a virtual number or use a temporary number to create a Hinge account. In that case, you can also use the phone number of someone from your family, like your grandma’s phone number or anyone else within the household, or a secondary number your friend owns but does not use for anything to open a Hinge Dating account.
- Most straightforward way, as compared to others
- No foreign support needed
- If the number is lost, recovery is not possible.
- You will have to find some reliable to give their number to you.
Creating a Hinge dating app account without a phone number is possible with alternative methods such as using a virtual phone number, your friend’s number, or a temporary number, Facebook. These options allow you to maintain your privacy while still enjoying the benefits of online dating.
While Hinge is a popular and convenient way to connect with others, it is essential to be aware of its risks, such as scams and fraud. To help protect your privacy and security, we recommend using a virtual number from KrispCall, which has enhanced security measures and other features.
Remember to exercise caution and follow the app’s guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. Happy Hinging!
Can I use Hinge without a private phone number?
Yes, it is possible to use Hinge without using your private phone number. You can use services like a virtual phone number or a temporary phone number to use for verification and create an account on Hinge.
How to bypass Hinge verification code?
To bypass Hinge verification code, you can use a legit virtual number from KrispCall or a temporary phone number from a service like Dingtone. These services provide phone numbers that you can use to receive the verification code from Hinge.