How to Create Hotmail Account Without a Phone Number?
- Last Updated: 08 Sep 23
- 9 min read
Are you searching for a way to create a Hotmail account without a phone number?
Hotmail, now branded as Outlook.com, used to be one of the notable email services. It is a webmail service part of Microsoft offering mail, contacts, and calendering services.
Creating a Hotmail account requires a valid phone number for account verification. You may be susceptible to spam calls and unnecessary messages when you link your real phone number to Hotmail. It will be impossible for you to maintain your privacy.
In case you’re unsure whether to use your private number when creating a Hotmail account, do not worry. We provide alternative options for you.
This blog will teach you how to create a Hotmail account step-by-step without adding an actual phone number.
How to Get a Virtual Phone Number for Hotmail Account?
Getting a virtual phone number is the first step to creating a Hotmail account with one.
To acquire a cloud-based virtual number for Hotmail from a reputed service provider Krispcall, follow these simple steps below.
- Visit KrispCall’s official website and create an account
- Log in to the Krispcall Dashboard.
- Select the country and desired virtual mobile number.
- Select your payment option and submit the documents if required.
- Make payment and purchase a virtual number.
There are a lot of benefits of using a virtual number for Hotmail including:
- A virtual number eliminates sharing your private phone number to register on Hotmail. As a result, you don’t have to deal with unnecessary spam calls.
- It’s always better to use a virtual number for Hotmail as you can separate your personal life and business if you don’t have to give out your number.
- One of the best features of using a virtual number is it helps keep your account unidentified.
- You can easily create an account from a different country and use it to sign up on Hotmail using a virtual number.
Get Virtual Phone Number for Hotmail Intantly.
Verify your Hotmail Acccount with virtual phone numbers.
Select numbers :
*Disclaimer: Please note that OTP delivery relies exclusively on Hotmail. Our Hotmail tests were successful, though certain providers may not support VoIP numbers. The KrispCall system guarantees unhindered communication by not blocking messages.
👉 You May Also Like: How to Get a Virtual Number for Gmail Verification
How to Create a New Hotmail Account With a Virtual Number?
You can create a Hotmail account using a virtual number if you don’t want to provide your real number during registration.
Creating a new Hotmail account is identical to creating an account with a personal phone number. It’s a simple process; you don’t need excellent technical knowledge.
Here is how to sign up for Hotmail with a virtual number:
- Go to the Hotmail official website and click the “Create Free Account” button in the top-right corner.
- Enter your desired email address and select hotmail.com from the dropdown.
- Create a password to secure your account. And then click on Next to continue.
- Fill out all the necessary details about you, like gender and date of birth. Then tap the “Create Account” button.
- Enter the virtual number you bought with its country code.
- Enter a verification code. Once you have created your Hotmail account with a virtual number, you can send and receive emails and access other Microsoft services, such as OneDrive, and Skype.
Alternative Ways to Register Mircosoft Hotmail Account Without a Phone Number
We are delighted to tell you that getting a virtual phone number isn’t the only option to register your Hot Mail account without a phone number.
There are some other alternative ways available to register Microsoft Hotmail Account besides a virtual number, and they are:
1. Use a Temporary Number to Make Hot Mail
A temporary number is just like a regular phone number. The main difference between a temporary number with others is that these numbers are limited in features and lifespan.
How to create Hotmail Account with Temporary Numbers?
Here we look at the steps to create a Hotmail account using temporary numbers.
- Go to the Microsoft Hotmail official website and click on the sign-up option.
- Enter your desired email address and password, and Click the “Create account” button.
- Select the country and enter a temporary number you purchased from a service provider like getfreesmsonline.com. Then press the Send Code button.
- You will receive a 6-digit verification code on your temporary phone number platform (website).
- Enter the code and tap the “Verify” button; your new Hot Mail account is now available.
Using a temporary number for Hotmail has a few advantages and disadvantages.
Pros of using a temporary number for Hotmail
- It creates a Hotmail profile without revealing your actual phone number.
- They are not expensive.
Cons of using a temporary number for Hotmail
- There is no assurance of a lifetime service from a temporary number. It only lasts for a certain period. You can permanently lose your Hot account if you haven’t set up a recovery method.
- Temporary numbers don’t support two-factor authentication and account recovery method.
- The availability and reliability of a temporary number of services may vary by region.
💰 Also Read: How to Sign Up for Yahoo Mail Without a Phone Number
2. Use Friends/Family Numbers
Another way to register for Hotmail without using your phone number is to use your close friend’s or family member’s cell phone numbers if you feel insecure sharing your phone number on Hotmail.
Here are some pros and cons of using friends/family numbers for Hotmail.
- You can start using Hotmail without buying a temporary number.
- It gives you a sense of safety because of using someone’s trusted phone number.
- You must constantly depend on your friends or family members for activation codes, which may irritate you and your close ones.
- Using your friends or family’s numbers may affect their private life.
3. Use an Email Address
A disposable temporary email address is the third option to create an account in Hotmail without a phone number. These quick email from services, Guerrilla Mail or Temp Mail, is valid temporarily before it gets destroyed automatically.
Select Create an account with Email to create Hot Mail with email.
- You can create a Hotmail account quickly by providing your full name. There is no necessity to supply your details.
- Hotmail will send you an account recovery page in case you don’t remember your password to the associated email address.
- You may receive unnecessary messages if you create a Hot Mail account with an email.
- If you lose access to your email address, gaining control over your Hotmail account will be more challenging.
To sum up, every activity has one or two ways of doing things, and relying on one solution coming to the modern era is useless. The above-listed alternatives are available to sign up for Hot Mail without using a phone number, like temporary numbers, friend or family member numbers, and virtual numbers.
Among those options, using a virtual number on Hot Mail is an effective way to stay safe when communicating online. And as a client, you should be extra careful picking up the cloud telephony service provider and do early research before getting a virtual number from any provider in 2023.
Different service providers offer a variety of subscription plans, and you can enjoy the features of these providers that work better for you per your budget. In that scenario, KrispCall is one of the well-recognized service providers which provides affordable virtual phone numbers to create a Hotmail account with the latest communication features and 24/7 customer service.
You can try it yourself and see how convenient KrispCall is for creating your Hotmail account.
Can you create a Hotmail account without a phone number?
Yes, you can create a Hotmail account without a phone number. To make a Hotmail account, you may use virtual numbers instead of regular phone numbers, temporary numbers, friends’ and family members’ numbers, Google Accounts, and even personal email.
How do I get an SMS verification code for Hot Mail?
To get an SMS verification code for Hotmail, open a new HotMail account and go to the login page. Select log in with your phone or virtual numbers in the second step. Finally, after completing the process, you will receive an SMS verification code for Hot Mail on your desired number.
Is it Possible to Skip the Phone Number Verification Stage When You Create the Hotmail Account?
Yes, it’s possible to skip the phone number verification stage when you create the Hotmail Account. Microsoft could ask users for phone number verification during account creation to enhance security, but if you find any of the above-listed alternatives perfect, skip the phone number verification.
Can You Use Whatsapp as an Alternative to Creating a Hotmail Account Instead of a Real Phone Number?
No, you can’t use Whatsapp as an alternative to creating a Hotmail account instead of a real phone number. Facebook owns Whatsapp’s messaging service and doesn’t offer an integration service for setting up email accounts.