Call Center Companies Philippines
Call Center Software Solution in Philippines
Get the best call center software solution in the Philippines with KrispCall. Take advantage of the latest communication technology, manage every call efficiently and effectively, and enhance customer service.
Get Virtual Phone Numbers To Set up Call Center in Philippines
Select numbers :
Trusted and loved by 2000+ companies worldwide
Call Center Industry in the Philippines – An Overview
The Philippines boasts one of the world’s largest and rapidly expanding call center companies. It’s the favored global destination for outsourcing customer service to many businesses worldwide. Since the inception of the first contact center in 1992, the Philippines has had a consistent history of delivering top-notch service affordably.
A 2022 report from Outsource Accelerator revealed that the Philippines ranked fifth in BPO inquiries, receiving 3.81% of total queries in the past year. This statistic highlights foreign investors’ enduring attraction for setting up call centers in the country.
Similarly, several factors help the Philippine call center industry attract global investors in 2023. These factors are the country’s low labor cost, skilled agents, advanced telecommunication infrastructure, and government support. As of 2023, the call center industry in the Philippines is constantly evolving to meet the needs of businesses and customers. The latest trends in the industry include the use of artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and data analytics.
Benefits of Hiring a Call Center in the Philippines
Top 20 Call Center Companies in the Philippines Best for Business Process Outsourcing
With US local virtual numbers, you can interact virtually with the local market and local customers in US to reach your business goals.
Working with a Call Center in the Philippines: Best Practices
Why Choose KrispCall for Call Center Software in the Philippines?
Best Call Center Software Providers in Philippines
KrispCall stands out as the best call center software provider in the Philippines. It offers a comprehensive suite of tools designed to enhance customer interactions and streamline operations for call centers across various industries.
KrispCall empowers businesses to provide seamless and productive conversations while maintaining a professional and customer-centric approach through its innovative features.
KrispCall’s commitment to excellence makes it an outstanding choice for organizations looking to increase customer satisfaction and optimize their call centers.
Avoxi is another trusted name in the Philippines’ call center software landscape. Avoxi offers various cloud-based solutions like contact center management, virtual phone numbers in 160+ countries, SIP trunking, and SMS forwarding. Their offerings include features like live call monitoring, call analytics, and quality assurance, ideal for enhancing call center performance.
These features enable businesses to establish a strong international presence. Besides this, Avoxi’s solutions are highly scalable, making them suitable for small and large businesses. With plans starting at $19.99 per month, AVOXI provides cost-effective solutions suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Ameyo is another reliable call center software provider in the Philippines. Its cloud-based software offers a wide range of features for both inbound and outbound call centers, including Automatic call distribution (ACD), auto dialer, Interactive voice response (IVR), Customer relationship management (CRM) integration, etc.
Additionally, Ameyo is scalable and flexible, so businesses of all sizes can use it. The software is easy to use, and manage, and offers high levels of security. It is trusted by 2000+ Enterprises in 60+ Countries. Some of the companies in the Philippines that use Ameyo as their call center software are Cashalo, Madrid Philippines, Bank of Makati, etc.
Another popular call center software provider in the Philippines is Telerain. Telerain is known for providing omnichannel solutions. Their platform enables seamless communication through various channels, such as voice, email, chat, video, SMS, and social media.
Moreover, Telerain offers several features like automatic call distribution (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), and workforce management. Telerain’s focus on scalability and flexibility makes it an excellent choice for growing businesses in the Philippines. Some of the companies in the Philippines that use Telerain as their call center software are Grassroot, Beepo, Live Call Monitoring, etc.
Telecmi is another call center software provider known for its integration capabilities. Their solutions seamlessly integrate with popular customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Telecmi also offers advanced features like call recording and analytics to improve call center performance and customer service.
One of the most noteworthy advantages of opting for Telecmi as your call center software provider is the availability of a free trial period. This means that you have the opportunity to test the software before committing to it for your call center operations. You can explore its capabilities and functionalities to ensure it aligns perfectly with your company’s requirements before making a final decision.
In general, if you want to set up a small call center in the Philippines with few agents and basic infrastructure, you can start with a minimal investment of 500,000 to 800,000 pesos. However, there is no specific information on how much it costs to set up a call center in the Philippines. The cost is determined by factors like business model, size, required infrastructure, number of agents required, and marketing models.
Follow these steps to start a call center business in the Philippines:
- Do your research: Learn more about the call center industry in the Philippines, including its scope, legal requirements, budget, etc.
- Develop a business plan: After analyzing the local market, develop a business plan that includes the details on the services you will offer, your target customers, and your budget.
- Register your business: The third step involves registering your business with the government and getting the necessary permits.
- Set up office: Choose a good location for your call center and set up office space where your agents will work.
- Purchase necessary equipment and tools: Buy essential software and tools you need to manage calls and overall call center tasks.
- Hire and Train Agents: Hire agents who have the necessary skills and experience. If necessary, train them on how to talk to customers.
- Find customers: Search for the businesses that require call center services. Getting customers is very important for the successful running of a call center business.
Some benefits of call center outsourcing in the Philippines include:
- Cost savings.
- The Philippines boasts a highly skilled workforce.
- Government support.
- 24/7 availability.
- Latest technology and infrastructure.
The following things are required to run inbound call center services in Philippines:
- Skilled and trained agents: Agents having skills in customer service, problem-solving, and effective communication.
- Call Center Software: Software that can manage incoming and outgoing calls, track customer interactions, and generate reports.
- Phone System: Phone system with features like call routing, IVR, call queuing, auto attendant, etc.
- Infrastructure: Good office premise and hardware like computer, phone, headset, etc.
- Marketing plan: Marketing plan to attract prospects.
Look for the following things when choosing the best call center company for your business:
- Experience: Consider the company’s background in the call center industry.
- Technology: Ensure the selected call center company has the best technology for handling calls efficiently.
- Scalability: Choose the company that can scale with your business growth.
- Legal compliance: Choose a company that adheres to industry rules and regulations.
- Customer support: Consider the level of support given by the company to its customers.
You need to outsource your outbound call center to the Philippines because,
- Labor cost in the Philippines is lower than in other countries like USA and UK.
- There are many skilled and experienced call center agents.
- Filipino agents have high English proficiency levels.
- Favorable business environment.
- The Philippines ranks 3rd in customer satisfaction among call center outsourcing destinations worldwide, with a score of 7.3 out of 10.
- Call centers in the Philippines have the latest technology and infrastructure.