Call Center Companies in india
Call Center Software Solution in India
Acquire exceptional call center software solutions in India with KrispCall and increase profits at a reasonable price. Take the benefits of the enhanced communication technology, and manage every call efficiently, by setting up your call center from anywhere that too with fewer agents.
Get Virtual Phone Numbers To Set up Call Center in India
Select numbers :
Trusted and loved by 2000+ companies worldwide
Call Center Industry in India- An Overview
India is expanding rapidly in the global call center landscape, boasting one of the largest networks of such companies. Its appeal as a preferred destination for outsourcing customer service has grown remarkably. According to the report of Adriotmarketresearch, by 2029, the size of the global market for The Transition of India Call Center is expected to reach $55.5 billion, increasing at a CAGR of 10.8%.
Since the inception of the first contact center in 1998, modestly staffed with 18 employees, India has maintained a track record of providing top-notch service at affordable rates. The driving force behind this significant growth is the country’s blossoming English-speaking population.
In the aftermath of the 2008 recession year, the demand for outsourcing from India drastically increased. Factors like cheap cost, availability of large pool of qualified agents, advanced telecommunication infrastructure, and unwavering government support helped the Indian call center industry attract global investors in 2023.
Benefits of Hiring a Call Center in India
Top 19 Call Center Companies in India Best for Business Process Outsourcing
Working with a Call Center in India: Best Practices
Why Choose KrispCall for Call Center Software in India?
1. Affordable pricing: KrispCall offers affordable pricing plans that is suitable for businesses of all sizes and types.
2. Easy Integration: It integrates easily with popular business Tools. So it’s convenient to get your customers’ data and work with them.
3. Cutting-edge features: KrispCall provides several top-notch VoIP features to enhance your call center operation.
4. 24/7 support: KrispCall provides round-the-clock customer support to help clients with any technical issues they encounter.
5. Proven track record: KrispCall has a proven record of providing excellent customer service and reliable call center software for many years.
Best Call Center Software Providers in India
KrispCall is one of the noteworthy call center software providers in the market right now with a wide coverage in over 100 countries and serving thousands of businesses worldwide. With its sophisticated call center software, KrispCall guarantees clear call quality, which helps businesses connect with their local and foreign clients without any technical communication issues.
KrispCall’s features include call routing, IVR, a user-friendly interface, a unified callbox, and seamless integration with other business tools. These features aid businesses in enhancing productivity and collaboration, delivering excellent customer support, having a global presence, and gaining a competitive advantage.
Ameyo offers omnichannel solutions like email, chat, voice calls, & social media, which enable seamless communication. In addition, it provides data-driven decision-making features that help call centers increase efficiency.
It helps enhance customer engagement through data-driven reporting and analytics features. Ameyo contact center is available on both on-premise and cloud-based, which improves first call resolution and minimizes agents’ idle time remarkably to boost productivity.
Avoxi is the trusted call center VOIP software that helps your sales and support team enhance your customers’ experience. As part of Avoxi’s comprehensive solution portfolio, businesses can create a global presence through its virtual intelligent routing and call forwarding functionalities.
With Avoxi, you access a user-friendly UI and higher productivity. It provides call center features that help the global connection between businesses thanks to its high-quality audio calls and video conference abilities.
LiveAgent is a cloud-based help desk call center software ideal for busines operated in India. Its extensive features like real-time live chat, ensures smooth interactions between agents and customer without the need to wait for hours.
Additionally, Live Agent’s powerful features include seamless CRM integration, and ticket management for easy recording of a customer queries. Its cheaper pricing plans, unlimited call capabilities, and dedicated support team help resolve any client issue within minutes.
Ring Central is a call center software that anyone can install on their device for free. It offers multiple features like call routing and unlimited calling, which is very useful for start-up businesses and large corporations.
Business systems like CRM, SalesForce, and Microsoft can be integrated with RingCentral to streamline business operations. The provider ensures client data is secure. Its quick-responding customer support reduces the response time.
6. Zendesk Talk
Zendesk Talk is another ideal choice for a call center solution in India that provides a pre-built report in the platform’s dashboard, which is necessary for monitoring the employee activity. This provider tailors the customer support system across various channels.
Zendesk Talk has a chatbot option and its self-service function minimizes the customer waiting time and further enhances the user experience. Its integration with third-party tools like Salesforce and HubSpot makes it convenient to settle the issue immediately.
Dialpad is the next call center software in the list, most favorable for improving the customer service operation. Its in-built features such as sentiment analysis and voicemail transcription streamline day-to-day operation without any issues.
Powered by AI, its top-notch features include integration with the third-party and CRM tools such as HubSpot, Zendesk, and Salesforce. Also, Dialpad is comparatively quick to set up and add a number of users with no extra charges.
Nextiva is a famous cloud-based communication suitable for larger businesses that work with enterprise software solutions. It is a reliable, secure, and flexible call center software used by many businesses and companies around the world.
Trusted by thousands of companies, Nextiva is the fastest solution for companies to handle calls. It ensures that critical messages are received promptly among the thousands of customers in the United States and Canada. Nextiva also assists in minimizing costs by eliminating the need for a traditional phone system.
Knowlarity is a famous provider of cloud phone services in India. It is an exceptional communications system with several features. Till now, it provides service to 15,000+ businesses in 65 countries.
Due to its trustworthy network, robust security measures, and scalable solutions, Knowlarity is a reliable choice for organizations looking to optimize their communication infrastructure and increase the productivity of the company.
Genesys is a customer experience and contact center platform that offers solutions for property management services to manage and optimize customer interactions across various channels, including voice, email, chat, and social media.
By leveraging Genesys’ advanced solutions, customer support services can elevate their responsiveness and deliver seamless, tech-driven customer support. It offers solutions for customer service, marketing, and sales, and assists in businesses delivering personalized experiences across various points of interaction.
The cost of setting up a call center in India can be significant. A small call center with 10 seats a stable internet connection and software can cost a few thousand dollars. But with KrispCall, you can set up a call center for as low as $15 per user per month.
The steps given below help start a call center business in India.
- Do your research: Start research to understand the targeted industry in India, the competition, legal requirements, budgets, and demand.
- Develop a business plan: After analyzing the local market, develop a business plan that includes the details on the services you will offer, your target customers, and your budget.
- Register your business: The third step involves registering your business with the government and getting the necessary permits.
- Set up office: Choose a good location for your call center and set up office space where your agents will work.
- Purchase necessary equipment and tools: Get the necessary software and tools you need to manage calls and overall call center tasks.
- Hire and Train Agents: Hire agents who have the necessary skills and experience. If necessary, train them on how to talk to customers.
- Look out for customers: Search for the businesses that require call center services. Getting customers is very important for the successful running of a call center business.
Here are the reasons why you need to outsource your outbound call center to India.
- Cost Effective: Outsourcing your outbound call center to India is affordable than in any countries. The workers are ready to work with wages paid hourly, weekly or on a project-based, it reduces operational cost for start-up or small-scale businesses..
- Time Zone Difference: India is a preferred destination for establishing call center and providing services to the clients in a country where the time zone is not the same. As it has a time difference of 12 hours from that of North America and Europe, the companies has coverage of every minute of a day.
- Educated Human Resources: India produces an educated and skilled workforce every year. With many motivated and proficient English-speaking population, there is no problem finding professionals best suited for call center jobs.
- Equipped With Infrastrucutre: Each year, a lot of international and internal companies are outsourcing their outbound call center to India. Thus, many call centers in India are accessible to the modern infrastructure to boost outsourcing efficiency.
The following things are required to run inbound call center services in India:
- Skilled and trained agents: Agents having skills in customer service, problem-solving, and effective communication.
- Call Center Software: Software that can manage incoming and outgoing calls, track customer interactions, and generate reports.
- Phone System: Phone system with features like call routing, IVR, call queuing, auto attendant, etc.
- Infrastructure: Good office premise and hardware like computer, phone, headset, etc.
- Marketing plan: Marketing plan to attract prospects.
Look for the following things when choosing the best call center company for your business:
- Experience: Consider the company’s background in the call center industry.
- Technology: Ensure the selected call center company has the best technology for handling calls efficiently.
- Scalability: Choose the company that can scale with your business growth.
- Legal compliance: Choose a company that adheres to industry rules and regulations.
- Customer support: Look out for the level of support given by the company to its customers.
A few of the benefits of call center outsourcing in India are:
- Lower labor costs
- Focus on core business while experts handle calls.
- Scalability to handle varying call volumes.
- Enhanced customer experience and satisfaction
- A large pool of skilled workers
- Unwavering Government support
- 24/7 available manpower