Why SnapCall Alternative?
Gain access to a complete VoIP solution by switching to KrispCall, the best alternative for SnapCall. Unlike SnapCall, KrispCall’s VoIP solution is not limited to web calls but also advanced calling and messaging features to drive customer engagement. Our in-depth comparison between SnapCall and KrispCall will help you choose the best service for your business.
Discover the benefits of choosing KrispCall over SnapCall:
SnapCall is a voice software solution for digital companies. Companies can capture leads from their website using SnapCall. Web calling features for lead conversions are available in SnapCall. Voice solutions from SnapCall include Web Calls, Call Recordings, Smart Plugs, Data and Analytics. SnapCall integrates with other VoIP solutions to offer VoIP services for digital and e-commerce companies.
With superior calling features and an advanced call dashboard, KrispCall is the perfect upgrade to SnapCall. Get a complete VoIP package in one go with KrispCall.
KrispCall: An Ideal Alternative to SnapCall
KrispCall is the latest VoIP service provider in the market with exciting business call features. KrispCall’s one-stop solution will make business calls easy for both your team and clients. KrispCall’s newest calling features and CRM integrations drive lead conversions not just from the website but also sales and marketing calls.
Set up KrispCall to gain access to a complete VoIP solution at better pricing than SnapCall.
Here are the main reason of customer are switching to KrispCall.
One-Stop VoIP Solution
- 1. Unified Call Dashboard
- KrispCall’s innovative dashboard, “callbox”, is designed to be a complete VoIP package. You can call, text, drop voicemails, and communicate with your team and clients in one single platform. With KrispCall, you can handle all your business calls in one dashboard without switching apps. SnapCall is integrated with other VoIP solutions and doesn’t have a unified dashboard.
- 2. Desktop App
- KrispCall’s desktop app helps teams make and receive business calls directly from the laptop. Our desktop app is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux systems. KrispCall desktop app makes telecommuting easier for teams with features such as call tags and notes, live activity monitoring, message pins, etc. SnapCall doesn’t have a desktop app.
- 3. Direct Calls
- Calls with KrispCall are easy and straightforward. Clients call your KrispCall number, and you can receive calls on your mobile phone or desktop. SnapCall calls are directed to different VoIP numbers and platforms they have integrated with. In KrispCall, all client activities are documented in one single platform so you can get the best consolidated insights from business calls.
Better Option for Instant Messaging
- 1. SMS and Texts
- With KrispCall, you can send and receive messages from your teams and clients easily. KrispCall offers SMS and MMS-enabled numbers so your teams can interact with customers on text. Our message filter and pin features help you better manage your texts. Improve response rates and customer satisfaction by using our SMS feature. SnapCall doesn’t have a messaging feature.
- 2. Bulk SMS
- KrispCall offers the best prices for sending bulk SMS to your clients. KrispCall’s bulk SMS feature is ideal for mass-scale advertising and marketing campaigns. Small and medium companies can carry out successful branding by sending a high volume of promotional messages to clients at the lowest market price. SnapCall doesn’t have bulk SMS features.
- 3. SMS Bot
- KrispCall’s SMS Bot helps you make client interactions more personalized and efficient. Use our SMS Bot for customized greetings and automating answers to more frequent client queries. Our SMS Bot helps you handle client queries quickly and drive customer engagement.
Managing Team Communication
- 1. Advanced Admin Options
- KrispCall’s solution gives you the best of both worlds. You can handle both client and team interactions in one place. Our advanced admin options such as creating teams, inviting members, monitoring calls, etc., helps team managers customize workspace for better productivity. KrispCall has better team-centric solutions than SnapCall.
- 2. Shared Numbers
- With KrispCall, you get the privilege of purchasing numbers that can be shared with your team. You can track shared number activity to know which team member interacted with the client. Features such as call and contact tags, call notes, etc., help teams use shared numbers more effectively.
- 3. Better Analytics
- KrispCall’s one-stop solution provides consolidated data on team and client activities. You can gain insights into team calls and lead conversions per team member with our latest call analytics features. KrispCall provides better insights into your team activities than Snapcall.
Why Customer Switch to KrispCall ?
KrispCall is your one-stop solution for all business communications. Customers switch to KrispCall to access advanced call features not just for client calls but also for team communications. Our unified dashboard is the newest offering in the market. Switch to KrispCall to get a complete VoIP package at the best price.
SnapCall Alternative KrispCall
|Plans||Essential - $15, Standard - $40, Enterprise - Customized Solution||Starter - $35, Growth - $119, Pro - $359, Enterprise - $1439|
|Duration||Monthly||Monthly | Annual|
|International + Toll-free Numbers|
|Shortcodes/Short Numbers||Coming Soon|
|Pause/Resume Call Recording|
|Recording Playback Fast Forward|
|Click To Call Button/Widget||Coming Soon|
|Call recording Limits||Unlimited||Up to 10,000 calls|
|Bulk Contact Import|
|Public and Private Contact|
|Do Not Disturb (DND) for Members|
|Do Not Disturb (DND) for Clients|
|New Lead Alerts|
|Member To Member Communication|
|Call To Cellphones/Landlines|
|Call Barging||Coming Soon|
|Call Masking||Coming Soon|
|Phone Trees (IVR)|
|Automatic Call Distribution||Coming Soon|
|Custom Greeting Messages|
|Call Hold With Custom Music|
|Voicemail Custom Greeting|
|Voicemail in Email|
|Forward to Cellphones|
|Call from Any Number|
|Ring All Devices|
|Windows App||Coming Soon|
|Mac App||Coming Soon|
|Linux App||Coming Soon|
|Android App||Coming Soon|
|iOS App||Coming Soon|
|Browser Extension||Coming Soon|
|Google Contacts||Coming Soon|
|Microsoft Team||Coming Soon|
|API and Webhook access|
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|Data and Analytics|
|Call Analytics||Coming Soon|
|Types of Customers|
Which is the best SnapCall alternative?
KrispCall is the best alternative to SnapCall. At lower pricing, KrispCall offers a more unified VoIP solution with calls, messages, and voicemails capabilities in a single platform.
Why KrispCall is the best SnapCall alternative for small businesses?
Unlike SnapCall, small businesses get messaging and MMS privileges in a single platform with KrispCall. Businesses can carry out mass-scale marketing and advertising with KrispCall’s contact center solution.
SnapCall vs. KrispCall: Which one offers a cheaper virtual cloud phone service?
KrispCall has lower-priced VoIP offerings starting at $10/user/month compared to SnapCall. Also, you can access added messaging and MMS capabilities with KrispCall.
How can I switch to KrispCall from SnapCall?
You can switch to KrispCall by simply submitting few documents to our team. Submit a Letter of Authorization with your signature, your carrier details, and SID details for instantly making the switch.
Can I keep the same phone number while switching from SnapCall to KrispCall?
Yes. You can keep the same phone number while changing your VoIP to KrispCall. Our efficient number porting service will help you retain existing contact numbers without any problem.
How do you compare KrispCall versus SnapCall for remote working?
KrispCall has a desktop app that enables easy telecommuting for teams from their laptop. SnapCall does not have a separate desktop app. Our advanced admin options also help teams create, monitor, and customize multiple workspaces.